This is www.MarkMeets.com, a website operated by MarkMeets.
Your use of this website is subject to the following Terms & Conditions of Use, which you are deemed to accept by using the website.
The copyright and all other rights in the material on this website are owned by us or third parties. Subject only to the provisions about using RSS Feeds, as a visitor to this website you may download a single copy of the material on this website on a single computer for your own private viewing/listening purposes only. Single copies of pages from this website may be printed out for the sole purposes of enabling the person printing the page to retain a copy for their own personal records. No copying or distribution of material on this website for any commercial or business use is permitted without our prior written consent. No photography, filming, broadcast, alteration or modification of the pages of this website is permitted without our prior written consent except as may be reasonably necessary to use the website. Subject to this paragraph, all rights in material on this website are reserved to MarkMeets.
You agree not to use this website:
• to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from this website except where expressly permitted on the website;
• to transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from this website to any third party except where expressly permitted on this website;
• in such a way so as to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of any material made in accordance with these terms;
• to disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
• to disseminate any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
• in any way that might infringe third party rights or that might bring MarkMeets or any of its subsidiaries into disrepute.
If you send any text, images, audio or other content to this website you accept that the files sent, and all rights therein, become the sole property of MarkMeets and that we shall have the right to use that content in perpetuity, throughout the world, in all known and discovered mediums and for all purposes and we shall have the right to make it available to the public on this website and otherwise. All material must comply with the rules on User Content Pages, set out below. We may require you to confirm the rights granted in this paragraph and where requested to do so you shall provide all reasonable assistance to us.
Information and availability
Whilst we take every care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and complete, some of it may be supplied to us by third parties and we are unable to check its accuracy or completeness. You are advised to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it. Further, due to the inherent nature of the Internet, errors, interruptions and delays may occur in the service at any time. Accordingly, this website is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any warranties of any kind and we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information or interruption in availability.
The information on this website does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of MarkMeets or any of its brands. Neither should any suggestions or advice contained on this website be relied upon in place of professional advice. You are responsible for checking the accuracy of relevant facts, instructions, suggestions and/or opinions given on this website before entering into any commitment based upon them.
Linking to our website
We welcome 'hot links' and deep-links to our website, by which we mean that you may include a link to any page of our website. You may not display the contents of our website (or any page from it) or allow it to be displayed surrounded or framed or otherwise surrounded by material not originating from us without our consent. If you would like to license our material, please email email@example.com
Feeds to other websites
If you run your own website, you can display the latest headlines from other websites on your own site using RSS.
We encourage the use of MarkMeets feeds as part of your website, provided that the proper format and attribution is used when MarkMeets content appears. The attribution text should read "MarkMeets Gossip” or "MarkMeets.com/gossip" as appropriate. You may not use MarkMeets trademark alongside the content.
We reserve the right to prevent the distribution of MarkMeets content using RSS. We do not accept any liability arising from your use of the MarkMeets feeds or from any inaccuracy or omission in the content or interruption in availability. For more information about feeds see how to get MarkMeets RSS
Links to other websites
On this website you may be offered automatic links to other websites. Whilst we hope you will be interested in those websites, you acknowledge that the content on those pages is not subject to our control, their owners may be independent from us and we do not endorse or accept any responsibility for their content.
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the website does not contain or promulgate any viruses or other malicious code. However, it is recommended that you should virus check all materials downloaded from the website and regularly check for the presence of viruses and other malicious code. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws all liability in connection with any damage or loss caused by computer viruses or other malicious code originating or contracted from the website.
No use of these trade marks is to be made by you except for the purpose of referring to MarkMeets or its associated brands lawfully and in good faith only.
On certain parts of this website we may require you to register and provide certain information about yourself and where you do this you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form (such information being the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data (by sending an appropriately worded email to firstname.lastname@example.org to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
Your username and password
The registration processes on this website will involve you being allocated with a unique username and/or password that gives you access to your website account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur through your website account. You agree to (a) immediately notify us if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your password or website account or any other breach of security by sending an appropriately worded email to Info@MarkMeets.com and (b) ensure that you exit from your website account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
User Content Pages - Rules of Acceptable Use
Comments, message boards and any discussion forums or pages of the website where you are capable of posting material are provided for your private and non-commercial use and for the exchange of lawful, relevant, fair and appropriate information, opinions and comment. Use of the website that is inconsistent with those stated purposes is strictly prohibited. Your use of these forums and the website generally is subject to the following terms which, by your use of the forums and the website, you are deemed to accept (and which amount to a non-exhaustive list of prohibited acts):
• You may not use obscene or offensive language or post obscene or offensive material.
• You may not place on the website any material which is defamatory, abusive, discriminatory or hateful or which applauds, encourages or entices abuse, discrimination or hate.
• You may not post any material on the website which has been disclosed to you in confidence or which, by its nature, is confidential.
• You may not post any material on the website (including contact details, last names, telephone numbers, street addresses or other identifying information of private individuals or public figures) which compromises the privacy or security of anyone other than yourself.
• You may not place on the website any material which may encourage criminal conduct or which may give rise to civil liability, or which is otherwise unlawful.
• You may not place on the site any material belonging to any person (or any material where the rights belong to any person) other than yourself without the prior written consent of the owner of it.
• You may not place on the site any material where the use by MarkMeets, or any third party licensed or permitted by MarkMeets, will give rise to any third party claims.
• You may not place any links on the website where those links take users to unlawful material or material that contravenes these Rules of Acceptable Use.
• You may not place on the website advertisements nor make commercial solicitations nor use the website for any commercial purposes (which would include using the website to promote or encourage the sale of your goods/services).
• You may not use the website to solicit information from anyone under the age of 18;
• You may not place on the website any material that authorises, enables or encourages the dissemination of junk mail or chain letters.
• You grant MarkMeets the unrestricted right to use, reproduce, translate and distribute any material you place on the site.
• Whilst we do not pre-screen submissions placed on our online forums, we do have the right (but not the obligation) at our sole discretion to review, edit, move or delete any material submitted to our online forums.
• MarkMeets accepts no responsibility for any statements, material or other submissions placed on our online forums by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage resulting from your breach of these Rules of Acceptable Use.
• You agree to indemnify MarkMeets, its associated companies and its representatives and employees from any and all claims and liabilities (including legal fees) which arise from your statements, contributions or other submissions to our online forums, from any unauthorised use of material obtained from our online forums or otherwise from your breach of our Rules of Acceptable Use.
• You may only access the User Content Pages and become a registered user of the website if you are 18 years or older. We accept no liability if you misrepresent your age in order to access these pages.
Removal of content
We will not view or edit or pre-screen any contribution that you or anyone else make to the forums or to the website generally and therefore, unless we are specifically notified of the nature of any item of content, you cannot assume that we are responsible for having made it available on the website. We, and others that we designate, shall have the right (but not the obligation) at our sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is posted to, or available on, the forums or the website without the need to give any reasons for doing so.
If you object to the publication of any material placed on our online forums (or anywhere else on this website) please let us know by sending an appropriately worded email to Info@MarkMeets.com and we will take whatever action we deem appropriate.
Competition terms and conditions
These rules apply to all prize promotions including free draws, prize competitions and instant win offers. Depending on the nature of the competition there may be additional rules imposed by us (or selected third parties) and each such offer may be subject to its own express terms and may not be available in all jurisdictions.
1. Promotions are open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. MarkMeets and the promoter reserve the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter the competitions unless otherwise stated on the promotional activity with a specific competition.
5. By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material accompanying the promotion.
7. It is assumed that by entering competitions which, if won, could result in time off work, your employer is in agreement to time off. When dates are specified they cannot be altered.
8. Depending on the nature of the prize, its use or enjoyment may be subject to further conditions or restrictions.
9. Winners will be notified by email on the day of the draw. Winners have five (5) business working days to respond in full to the email or another winner will be drawn.
10. By entering the promotion, the winner(s) consent(s) to any publicity generated as a result of the promotion, and use on this website at any time.
11. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of MarkMeets plc (and its subsidiaries), the promoter and their immediate families, the promoters advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
12. The website Editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
13. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
14. MarkMeets will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
15. The promotional draw is held by MarkMeets
16. Individual competitions on MarkMeets.com may also have additional terms and conditions such as specific closing dates. Any additional terms and conditions regarding a competition will be highlighted in the pages setting out the details of that competition.
In the event that any term of these Terms & Conditions of Use is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms & Conditions of Use shall remain valid and enforceable.
Variation of these Terms & Conditions of Use
MarkMeets reserves the right to vary these Terms & Conditions of Use from time to time. Such variations become effective immediately upon the posting of the varied Terms & Conditions of Use on the website. By continuing to use the website you will be deemed to accept such variations.
Nothing in these Terms & Conditions of Use shall restrict or exclude any liability that we have to any party which cannot be excluded by law and in particular, and notwithstanding any term of these Terms & Conditions of Use, our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence shall not be limited or excluded in any way.
These Terms & Conditions of Use shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Published by MarkMeets
Showbiz l Celebs l Movies l Music l Interviews l Red Carpet Events l Reviews l Photos from MarkMeets.com
We've got it all!
Newsletter l Member Login
Sign-up to receive our Site Mailer below!
Like Us On Facebook
MarkMeets Twitter Feed
Find more juicy celeb news in our archives
We've been online since 2004, and provide the latest UK Entertainment News, celeb interviews, info on film premieres, competitions, movie news, celeb photos, music videos and all things celebrity.
We also commentate and provide content across many media outlets including TV and Radio networks and articles to the press, see below links.
We also cover showbiz, music, film and red carpet events, provide PR services and content services(feature writing, showbiz news feed, VIP Tickets and Celeb Event information) to the media.
> Music Section (Album & Single Reviews, Music Videos, Gig News).
More Usual Links
Promoting Music, Film and with Entertainment news and providing media services.
>> More on Markmeets
Where you can find us ...
© MarkMeets Ltd 2004-2013 Ltd. The latest celebrity entertainment news with just the Hard facts...no gossip. All rights reserved. MarkMeets is a registered company 08299513.
MarkMeets is the UK's fastest growing site for entertainment news and events this decade, delivering breaking celebrity news to the public, newspapers, magazines and websites across the UK and Worldwide. MarkMeets also covers celeb/ red carpet events and provides PR services to celebs, agencies and media. We are recognised as the UK's best website for news on Gigs, radio and celeb tv appearances, signings, fan events, premieres, screenings, movie trailers, event reviews featuring your favourite celebs, pop stars, actors, actresses, authors and reality stars.
ShowbizGossip is responsible for breaking news and exclusive entertainment celeb updates and stories every day, our team of experienced journalists and freelance reporters provide clients with a rich entertainment news feed to publish on their site or magazine. We attend major UK showbiz events to get you the best news stories from the red carpet and behind the velvet rope.
Subscribe so you can post our stories with pictures on your own website, as well as plan your teams diary using our events calender full of all upcoming events over the next 12 months.
CelebEvents offers businesses the chance to see upcoming showbiz events taking place in the UK including photocalls, celeb launches, premieres, award shows and exclusive diary info.
If you want to receive our content, please contact our sales team. MarkMeets is the Largest Independently Run Entertainment Website In The UK.